The Link is a newsletter delivered by email every other Thursday. You can stay in touch with CMBC whether you're nearby or far away.
Save and complete on your computer, or print and complete by hand. Return to the office or email to email@example.com
- November Memory Verse phone graphic
- November Memory Verse bookmark
- October Memory Verse phone graphic
- October Memory Verse bookmark
- September Memory Verse phone graphic
- September Memory Verse bookmark
- August Memory Verse phone graphic
- August Memory Verse bookmark
- July Memory Verse phone graphic
- July Memory Verse bookmark
- June Memory Verse phone graphic
- June Memory Verse bookmark
Our sermon notes/discussion guides, slides, and transcripts are available here for you to use!
- Part 1 (Ruth 1:1-5)
- Part 2 (Ruth 1:6-22)
- Part 3 (Ruth 2:1-14)
- Part 4 (Ruth 2:15-23)
- Part 5 (Ruth 3: 1-18)
- Part 6 (Ruth 4:1-12)
- Part 7 (Ruth 4:13-17)
- Part 8 (Ruth 4:18-22)
These files are zipped. If you have trouble opening the zipped file, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our desire is to develop fully devoted followers of Christ who make disciples. In light of that vision, we are very passionate about helping every person who attends CMBC to take their next step. No matter where you are on your spiritual journey, there is always another step to take towards being fully devoted in your following of Christ. There is no one prescription for spiritual growth because everyone is different. But there are some basic areas to consider. It is our desire that each person intentionally participates with God and others in this transforming process. We invite you to consider what’s offered at CMBC and how that may be used by God to mature you in the faith.
Daily Bible Reading
We believe that reading God's Word, the Bible, daily is vitally important and absolutely necessary for spiritual growth. There are many different devotionals and guides for helping you read and apply the Bible, and we encourage you to find something that works for you. Here are a few suggestions:
- Click here to subscribe to The Daily Bread. There are options for home delivery or daily emails.
- Bible.com has a variety of different reading plans covering many different topics.
- Download and print this Personal Bible Reading Checklist from Pastor Stan Maughan.
Preparing for Baptism
Baptism is important, but it is not salvation. Baptism should be among the first steps of a new believer’s walk in obedience to the Lord. This booklet will help you more thoroughly understand baptism.
Steps to Membership
What is church membership? Although “official membership” is not found in Scripture, the idea of being a regular, integral part of a church fellowship is indicated throughout the Bible. It is not an option. It is mandatory for the kind of healthy spiritual life God intends. (1 Cor. 12:27)
Here are some ways to get integrated into the fellowship at CMBC.
- Attend the “Exploring CMBC” class. This 4-week class is normally offered once a year during the ABF hour (9:45-10:45) on Sunday mornings and is for those desiring to know more about CMBC or intending to join. These classes are required for membership.
- Click here to download and read the “Becoming a Member” booklet. If you wish to become a member and have completed the “Exploring CMBC” membership class, fill out the form at the back of the booklet and turn in to the church office.